Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mr. Robin’s Photo Shoot

Mr. Robin is always in my backyard. I believe he has selected my property as the location for his future wife and future offspring.

The Singer

He hasn’t found a Mrs. yet but he’s diligently searching for one.

The Mysterious Look

The problem is that with so many other Robins out there looking for a Mrs., the competition is fierce. You can well imagine how much pressure Mr. Robin is under.

The Proud Look

So, Mr. Robin decided to speed up his search for a Mrs. by taking advantage of modern technology. You guessed it: Mr. Robin joined an online dating site for birds. He’s a smart one, isn’t he?

The Bold Look

Only problem is, he doesn’t have any photos to upload to his dating profile. That’s where I come in. With my handy camera.

The Owner Of A Beautiful Bird Bath

This is his photo shoot. Handsome dude, isn’t he? I don’t think he’ll have trouble at all finding a Mrs.

The Thinker

And now that the photo shoot is over, Mr. Robin needs help choosing which image to share with those single ladies.

I think he should use the one below. He looks very friendly in it.


The Happy-Go-Lucky Look

What do you think?

Share/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. Cute, I'm sure Mr. Robin will find the perfect Mrs. very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure will. And they'll make beautiful babies!

      Delete
  2. Hee hee - I like his 'Proud Look!'
    Good luck Mr. Robin - it's a jungle out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots! We have a pair of Eastern Bluebirds (cousin to the Robin) nesting in our backyard. We love watching them. They are almost like family to us as we call them "momma" and "daddy" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Just A Guy With A Camera. I'm a complete amateur photographer, but I do enjoy it. How cute about the Bluebirds in your backyard. I've never actually seen one!

      Delete
  4. Precious! It's rare for us to see robins around here. I suspect they don't care for the heat so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is interesting! I figured they'd be everywhere.

      Delete
  5. Ha, he's looking for a good looking bird! (In England, girls are called birds, do they say that in Canada?)
    Great photos of the robin! I think he is posing for you. I cast my vote for the bold look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard that term here, but it's cute! Yes, I believe he poses for me. He sees me enough out there that he's not easily intimidated by me.

      Delete
  6. For sure the last one will slaughter the ladies! lol
    What a handsome dude he is! Fun post Martha! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he sure is a handsome dude! Enjoy the weekend, Jim. I hope the weather is nice there.

      Delete
  7. Such wonderful robin shots, Martha! Your post made me smile. Mr. Robin looks so noble with his "Proud look," and I have no doubt he'll find a suitable mate soon. In his "thinker" pose, he looks a little bit like he's saying, "Hey, baby...how's about we go dig some worms together..."
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha...I've no doubt he's extending an invitation for worm hunting. He's a cutie. I enjoy seeing him in the garden. He's a fun companion.

      Delete
  8. Lol ~ my personal favorite is the one where he is striking a pose on the bird bath, that is hilarious! He is a handsome little dude, I'm sure he have a whole nest full of little ones before you know it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bird bath is his favourite thing. He uses it a few times a day. He loves taking baths! I'm going to try and capture him doing that this year. I'm going to have to park myself on a chair one afternoon and just wait until he's in the mood to clean up.

      Delete

Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days is activated, so don't be alarmed if your message disappears after you enter it. It will appear after it's been approved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...