Time To Wake Up
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. The next week the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5.00 am for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5.00 am."
The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9.00am, and that he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't woken him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed ... it said... "It is 5.00am; wake up."
- Bob the Germ's Wonderous Journey Into and Back Out of Your Digestive System.
- The Little Engine That Could Becomes Intoxicated and Kills Civillians.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer's Games of Revenge.
- Peter Rabbit's Frisky Adventures.
- Dick, Jane, and Spot Wander into The 'Hood'.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Accidently Eats his Masters and is Put to Sleep.
- Valuable Protein and Other Nutritional Benefits of Things from your Nose.
- Charles Manson Bedtime Stories.
- Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence.
|If you're around my age (over 40), you will understand why this is funny.|