Monday, May 25, 2009

Houseplant Book

Every so often, one of the visitors to my Water Roots website asks me to recommend a good houseplant book. I have many favourites, all of which have found their way into my home library. Instead of including a complete list of them in one post, which would run much too long, I will feature one at a time. This will also be a great way to create many posts. Am I sharp or what?

Let’s start with this good book:


Complete Guide to Houseplants
Author: Ortho
ISBN: 0897215028

If you know absolutely nothing about houseplants, this is a great book to start with. Step-by-step information & instructions are included throughout the book on everything from choosing houseplants, to basic plant care, to individualized requirements, to special concerns, troubleshooting and more. 275 houseplants are featured in the extensive encyclopedia with quality, detailed care advice. Loaded with beautiful colour photographs, this is truly a complete guide to houseplants.

Give this one a try. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment