Thursday, May 21, 2009

In The Beginning…

Okay, so I finally started a blog. All the cool kids have one, so why shouldn’t I? Aren’t I a cool kid too? (This is a rhetorical question, so there’s no need to answer, especially if you’re one of the smarta$$ visitors from my Water Roots site. You know who you are…)

Alright. Now you’re probably wondering what to expect from this blog. To be honest, I don’t know what to tell you. Hopefully you’ll find a new post now and again. That would certainly be a good start. But I’m not going to make any promises because I’m a blog-commitment-phobe and the very thought of having to actually make a promise to keep up with this thing causes me anxiety. So, instead of worrying about when I’m going to post, I’ll just post whenever I find the time. Or whenever I have something post-worthy.

And what am I planning to post about? Well, plants, of course. Information about them, pictures of them, day to day moments with them. But I will include other things too. Now that I’m moving to a new city and becoming a home owner, I will also post about the goings-on in the backyard (garden, birds, other critters), experiences as a home owner and even day to day life in Kingston.

Yup, it’ll be a real mixed bag. Hope to see some of you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment