Monday, June 22, 2009

In Case I’m Missing...

My internet service is going to be disrupted sometime today (Monday, June 22) because it’s being moved to our new home in Kingston, Ontario (which we’ll be moving to on June 29th). Every post up until now (since June 20), including this one, was prescheduled. And any posts after this are as well. I’ve tried to add as many blog posts as I can, but it’s impossible to write enough to fill up all the dates until the internet service is restored. Plus, I don’t know exactly when it’s going to be restored, so there’s that too.

I’ll probably disappear for awhile, but I will resurface as soon as my internet service is up and running again. Also, I am unable to check comments on my blog or emails sent to me. So I’m not ignoring you or trying to be rude by not acknowledging/answering your comments/emails. When I’m back online, I’ll be in touch.

Okay? Okay.

Don’t ya hate moving?

No comments:

Post a Comment