Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Satisfied Customer

It wasn’t too long ago that I planted this Coneflower under my kitchen window:

In addition to being recently planted, it also got a late start into the season. And despite all that, it’s preparing to bloom.

How’s that for gratitude? Gratitude for finally being planted into the soil. And gratitude for being lucky enough to be cared for by a garden guru. What do you mean who?

Anyway.

This Coneflower that was given to me by Joy from ‘Garden Joy 4 Me’ is obviously a very satisfied customer, perfectly content in its new home and very pleased with my gardening skills. It is botanical customers like this ambitious little plant that remind me why I love gardening.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know your plant friends are happy in their new home. Probably a combination of you being a garden guru and that garden fairy keeping watch. :-)

    I adore coneflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I've no doubt that the garden fairy keeping watch is helping my little plants. She's probably sprinkling fairy dust on them to help them grow. I'm far from garden guru status but at least I know enough about gardening to get some things done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! I'm glad to see my kids are happy in their new home .. now if we can get the day lily situation sorted ??? haha
    I owe an e-mail .. I'm working on that .. really ... I am trying very hard to get things done !!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy, the garden babies are very happy, which makes me happy in return! And don't worry about emails. I'm so behind on everything that it's not even funny. I've been spending a lot of time out in the garden and everything else is piling up!

    ReplyDelete