Thursday, January 14, 2010

Here Kitty, Kitty...

Nacho! Where are you Nacho? Naaaaaaaacho...


There you are my little furball. What are you up to?


Oh? And what would that be?


Container of water? Let me take a closer look...



Oh, no... No, no, no... You might want to play with the fish, but I’m sure the fish doesn’t want to play with you.


Yes, but Bailey’s a ferret. And ferrets are not listed in the ingredients of your food.


What??? NO WAY! Stay away from the fish, young lady. You hear me?


That’s a good kitty.

Isn’t my little Nacho the best? So obedient...

4 comments:

  1. That made me smile, Martha, thanks! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha .. is this the first time Nacho found out there is an interesting "food" supply in your house ? hahaha .. it might be a bit tricky so look out for an adventure or two happening with "cat on a bookshelf" (remember "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" movie ??
    Joy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee...that was so funny, Martha! Your captions matched the expressions on Nacho's face perfectly. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liza, I'm glad I made you smile! Whenever I see my pets in these types of situations, my imagination gets the better of me.

    -------------
    Hi Joy! Yup, Nacho recently discovered the 'food' supply around the house. She is obsessed with the fish, constantly sitting near it and staring at it. We have two Betta fish in the house, which makes it that much more exciting for her. The tops of the containers are closed, so she can't get a paw in there. But still. I have to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy!

    Yes, I remember 'Cat on a hot tin roof'!

    -----------
    Hiya Beth! Thanks for the compliment. Animals can be so expressive that you can't help but let your imagination go wild. Nacho is quite entertaining; she is a kitten, after all. Full of beans!

    ReplyDelete