Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Attention Lady Mourning Doves!

Are you tired of being harassed by the males of your species?

Ever feel like you could throw up listening to lame pickup lines?

Fed up with the stupid comments at the birdbath?

Do you often wish you had some snappy comebacks that will send them flying away with their tail feathers tucked between their legs?

Well, fret no more! Below are some witty answers to some of those lame pickup lines.

Put an end to the birdbath nonsense, once and for all!










3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Martha...that was so funny! I don't usually laugh this hard so early in the morning---great way to start the day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man - those are better than some of the ones I've used on OUR species :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that, Beth! My imagination gets the best of me sometimes, and I have to share the wacky things I think about!

    =============
    Tatiana, I got some of the pickup lines off the internet. I altered a few slightly to work better with the birds.

    ReplyDelete