Friday, May 14, 2010

Beautiful Hostas

I am a huge fan of Hostas, and although I don’t have a lot of areas to plant them in, I have managed to add some to the front of the house. The latest addition is the lovely ‘Queen Josephine’ that will grow to a height and spread of 18”


I bought two and planted them both in front of the house to hang out with the three other Hostas, the Pulmonaria ‘Raspberry Splash’ and the two Brunnera macrophylla ‘Jack Frost’ plants.

And with these two Hostas added in, the front of the home now looks like this:


There is still room for more plants, but this area is much nicer than it was just a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm looking forward to watching your garden grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza, I'm exhausted from all the work that has going - and continues to go into this - but I'm having a good time. And getting lots of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete