Friday, May 7, 2010

Photos Of Clair, Bailey And Nacho

Things have been really busy in my little piece of the world and I’m struggling to keep up with everything. The reason I’m telling you all this is because I haven’t had time to finish my ferrety Friday post, which makes me a little sad since those posts are meant to help people make informed decisions about these wonderful little critters.

So.

I apologize to all the baby ferrets waiting to be adopted, to my regular readers that eagerly await these posts and to my own four-legged furry tribe.

Sorry Clair!


You’re right, Clair, it is shameful.

Sorry Bailey!


Okay, okay; just don’t overturn the litter box!

I’m not going to say sorry to you, Nacho; after all, you’re not a ferret.


Perhaps you’ve been spending too much time with Bailey and Clair, Nacho!

Anyway.

I’ll be back next week with a full length ferrety Friday post. Promise!

2 comments:

  1. Here's a possible question for a future post - inter-species communication. How do ferrets and cats and dogs and kids get along? What should be done to ensure a good first meeting and what safety nets should there be for everyone?

    And don't worry, there's plenty of time to cover all the ground for ferrets. The blog is not going anywhere and all the posts are adding up to a great body of info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea, Tatiana. And the list keeps growing! I have so much to write that I don't know where to start sometimes. But if it helps people understand these animals better, and NOT take one home if it's not appropriate for them, then I'm happy.

    Thanks for your kind message! Yup, there is plenty of time to cover all that needs to be covered.

    ReplyDelete