Friday, May 21, 2010

Photo Of Bailey

It’s been insanely busy for me lately, so there hasn’t been enough free time to put together a lengthy ferrety post. This is the second time this has happened and I’m just going to have to get used to the fact that I’m not super woman, therefore I can’t keep up with everything all the time.

So.

Once in awhile I’m going to just add ferrety photos instead of ferrety info on ferrety Fridays.

Here’s one of Bailey when he was a kit (name for baby ferret):


Wasn’t he just the cutest little thing? They grow up so fast, don’t they?

Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Great photo - all babies are cute, and ferrets are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Tatiana, they are all cute! It's adorable how they all have that baby animal look to them.

    ReplyDelete