Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Silliness

Remember those high school exams that you didn’t know the answers to? And your teacher constantly reminding you that you should never leave a question blank? That you should always write something, anything, because you just might get some points if your answer is partly right?

Well, below are answers on exams by students who took that advice very literally...
(I didn’t note which website I got this from, but I’ll add a link to it in this post at a later date it if I run across it.)











He he he... You gotta love students!

4 comments:

  1. delightfully silly, Water Roots...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, hazeltree! We all need a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, they should get points for creativity! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, Tatiana. I think if I were a teacher, I'd give out a few points for creativity. Not all the time so that it would create bad habits, but once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete