Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Indian Style Barbecue Chicken

This recipe is very easy to prepare, and the result is mmm mmm good. I discovered it in the summer 2010 edition of What’s Cooking Magazine that I receive from Kraft Foods 4 to 5 times a year.


Indian Style Barbecue Chicken

Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 2 hr 34 min
Makes 4 servings, 1 chicken breast (117 g) each


What You Need:

- 1/2 cup Bull's-Eye Bold Original Barbecue Sauce (I use any type of BBQ sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Garam masala
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 4 small bone-in chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb./675 g), skin removed (I use any type of chicken)


How To Make It:

1. Mix all ingredients except chicken.

2. Reserve 1/4 cup; pour remaining over chicken in shallow dish. Turn chicken over to evenly coat both sides of each piece. Refrigerate 2 hours to marinate.

3. Heat barbecue to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.


4. Place chicken on barbecue grate. Grill 24 min. or until done (170°F), turning after 12 min. and brushing with reserved sauce the last few minutes

(I forgot to take a photo of the chicken after it was cooked, so you only get to see it marinating. I’ll snap one next time I make this recipe and add it to this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment