Thursday, November 18, 2010

Introducing Bailey’s New Pal...

...Spaz:
Born at the beginning of August, this young furball is friendly, playful and bursting with energy. Whenever we let him out to play, he races around the room, tackles everything and everyone (pets and people included) in sight and basically becomes, well, spastic...

Thus, the name Spaz...

He and Bailey have become very good friends, and I’m awfully pleased about that. I hope that both these young ferrets are with us for a long time. I’d hate to lose another one the way we recently lost Clair any time soon.

We’ve had Spaz for awhile now, and I wanted to introduce him for quite some time. But I haven’t been able to snap many decent photos of him because he just won’t sit still long enough for the camera to do its magic. He gets, well, spastic, our Spaz. These photos are the best I can do for now.

Anyway, as cute and sweet as he is, I still haven’t become very attached to him. There’s no doubt he’ll grow on me the way Bailey has, and the way Clair did, but it’ll take a little time.

In the meantime, I know that Bailey is not lonely anymore, and that makes me happy. We all need friends.

3 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh. He is adorable! And Spaz is an awesome name. I know it can take a while for a new pet to grow on you, but I'm sure this one won't take too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Spaz is such a cutie! I'm so glad Bailey's got a playmate. I'm sure you'll come to love Spaz soon---you two just need a little more time to get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tatiana. He is really cute. And he's got just as sweet a temperament as Bailey; sweet and docile. I know he'll grow on my eventually. He's already starting to.

    ==============
    I think all little critters should have a friend, so I wanted to make sure Bailey didn't stay alone for long. The two of them are getting along so well, it's beyond what I'd hoped for. That makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete