Friday, December 24, 2010

‘Twas The Night Before Christmas

And all through my house
All the creatures were stirring
Except for the mouse...

(Because a mouse would never dream of stirring when cats and ferrets are around. Not unless it wants to be eaten. Yes, folks, ferrets eat mice just like cats do. In case some of you don’t know that. And, no, ferrets are not rodents; they eat rodents. In case you didn’t know that either.)

Anyhow, so since the ferrets are up waiting for Santa, I asked if they wanted to say anything to all of you this Christmas Eve. And they do. So let’s hear from them...

Bailey? This is your second Christmas with us. Are you excited?

Um, I don’t think so. Sorry, Bailey.

Spaz, this is your first Christmas all around. What are your thoughts about it?

Hmmm...we’ll just have to wait and see what Santa decides about that. But I wouldn’t hold my breath. [Snort...]

I was going to stop here but the cats threatened to bring down the Christmas tree if I didn’t include them in this post, so let’s hear from them as well. [Not like we have much choice...]

Nacho, technically this is your second Christmas, but only your first one with us. Are you happy about sharing the holidays with all of us this year?

A girl’s gotta have fun, Nacho. Especially at her cat’s expense!

Mocha, like Spaz, this is your first Christmas all around. What do you think about it?

He he he... Can’t say I blame you!

Incidentally, the reason why the ferrets didn’t mind me adding Christmas hats on their heads with my photo editor is because they can’t see the hats in the pictures. They have poor eyesight, so you can get away with stuff like that...

[Giggle... Snort...]

Hope you're all having as wonderful a Christmas Eve as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks crafty gardener, I hope you had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete