Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Silliness

Yuppers, it’s time for another Christmasy silliness post...

First, a couple of funny stories:

At Grandma's

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.

"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO...
I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..."

His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf." To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"

Sending Christmas Cards...

A woman goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas Cards. She says to the clerk, "May I have 50 Christmas stamps?"

"What denomination?" the clerk asks.

"Oh my gosh, has it come to this?" the woman asks. "Alright then, give me 6 Catholic, 12 Anglican, and 32 Baptists."

Followed by some funny photos:


4 comments:

  1. Cute jokes.
    Hope you have a happy and safe holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, crafty gardener. All the best to you and your loves ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...those are great, Martha! I especially like the one with Rudolph sitting happily in his easy chair drinking eggnog with the line of mounted reindeer heads behind him. Heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. After years of bullying, Rudolph loses it and gets his revenge, Beth. I also really love the one where Santa loses it on the Jerry Springer show. Classic.

    ReplyDelete