Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Botanical Garden Photos – Part I

I wanted to share some of the pictures I took a few years ago at the Montreal Botanical Garden, one of the world’s largest botanical gardens with its collection of 22,000 plant species and cultivars, 10 exhibition greenhouses and some thirty thematic gardens. I must have snapped about 500 different shots from that place, and although it was extremely difficult to select just a few to share with you, somehow I managed. I’ve chosen the ones that appeal the most to me, and have divided the selections into two blog posts, mostly because I don’t want to overwhelm my readers with too many pictures, but also as a way to instantly create a second post for next week. Smart, huh?

Anyway, enjoy...

























No comments:

Post a Comment