Friday, March 11, 2011

Fuzzy Colours

Every time I visit a pet store, I always take a peek at the baby ferrets they have available. And every time I take a peek at the baby ferrets, it astonishes me how many different types there are. They come in an array of colours and patterns, and each one is distinctly different from the next even when they do fall under the same colour/pattern category.

I’ve attached a couple of images that show different types of ferrets. Both of them have been...ahem...borrowed. But I am providing a link back to the sources of these ‘borrowed’ photos, so maybe that accounts for something? In any case, there they are:

The first one is from Marshall Pet, currently the largest ferret breeder in the United States.


(Original photo can be found here.)

The second photo came from furet.ca, a website about ferrets and their care.


(Original photo can be found here.)

As you can see, there are many different types of ferrets, all of them adorable, which makes it difficult to choose when you’re looking for a fuzzy to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment