Tuesday, March 1, 2011

White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I enjoy baking very much, even though I don’t have much of a sweet tooth. Most of the desserts I prepare are for the family, although I do nibble on some of the things I make. Just to taste if the results are good, of course.

Below is a recipe for melt-in-your-mouth cookies. If you have a sweet tooth and a large family, I suggest you hide some of these tasty treats. They disappear quickly and all you’ll be left with is the cleanup.


White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.

Cream ½ cup (125 ml) softened butter with ¾ cup (175 ml) packed brown sugar. Beat in 1 egg and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla.

Gently stir in 1 ¼ cups (300 ml) all-purpose flour, ½ cup (125 ml) cocoa powder and ½ tsp (2 ml) baking soda. Stir in 1 package (226 g) white chocolate chip cookies.

Drop by heaping 1 tbsp (15 ml) amounts onto ungreased cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches (5 cm) apart.

Bake one sheet at a time at 350° Fahrenheit (180 Celsius) for 9 – 11 minutes. Cool for a few minutes.

Devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment