Monday, April 25, 2011

How Can Anyone Resist A Fragrant Cloud?

I had no intention on buying anything yet, mostly because I haven’t felt motivated to do so with the bleh weather we’ve been having, but when I ran across the rose bushes on display in WalMart’s garden centre, and noticed that one of them was called ‘Fragrant Cloud’, well, no need to tell you that I just couldn’t leave the store without it. How can anyone resist a plant with a name like that.

So here it is:

The flowers are supposed to smell...um...heavenly.


I have no idea how this will turn out. There isn’t that much information about ‘Fragrant Cloud’ on the internet (maybe it goes by another name?), so I’m kind of flying by the seat of my pants with this particular plant. But...meh... What is a garden without a little adventure?

It’s been planted, and as you can see from the picture, it’s doesn’t look like very much right now. But it’ll grow.


At least there are signs of growth. That’s good.


I’ll post an update about this lovely rosebush later this summer. Let’s hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment