Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mr. Inski Is Back!

Well, technically, this isn’t really Mr. Inski; we all know what tragic fate he met with last summer. But I’d like to think that this little chipmunk was one of his relatives, particularly one of his offspring. Wouldn’t that be nice? Yes, I like that, so we’ll pretend that that’s what this little chipmunk is...Mr. Inski’s baby all grown up. In that case, it makes more sense to call him. Mr. Inski Junior.

Anyway, so this adorable little critter is back, and I’ve starting putting out some food for him.




The photos are not the best; they were taken through my kitchen window, so shoddy quality was to be expected.

4 comments:

  1. Lol What an absolute darling, I would be sooo thrilled to have him visit me on a daily basis - I guess putting out some food might be a good first step ha! For having been shot through your window your pics turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I love chipmunks, and enjoy watching them as they scurry in and around my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is as chubby and cute as his predecessor. Hopefully his nemesis will stay out of your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I'd love to say that this cutie comes to see me, but we all know that would be a lie. It's definitely for the food :)

    ============

    Sage Butterfly, this is one of my favourite visitors in the garden. He's so adorable.

    =============

    Tatiana, I am quite surprised by how chubby he is. He must have had a good stash of food for the winter. And I do hope this little critter doesn't meet with the same fate as his predecessor. I can't stop it from happening, but I am keeping an eye on the cat next door.

    ReplyDelete