Sunday, May 8, 2011

Comment Issues

I’ve been having issues with the comments on my blog. I had installed an alternative type of commenting to my posts and decided to remove it earlier today because it just wasn’t running as smoothly as I’d hoped.

Sadly, a lot of the comments have been lost, old and new. But since they all end up in my mailbox, I did get a chance to read them.

There shouldn’t be any further problems. At least I hope not.

Just wanted to let you all know that I have received and read all your comments, so they weren’t written in vain. And I do appreciate them. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what has happened as sometimes when I visited there was no link to even leave a comment. Hope you have it all sorted out. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that this problem is gone now that I've gotten rid of the added software. We'll see.

    I hope you had a lovely weekend, Crafty Gardener. It was a nice one.

    ReplyDelete