Friday, July 29, 2011

Sunny Side Up

“The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have
enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not.”
- George Bernard Shaw -

Introducing Sunny Side Up -- an end of the work week, good-humored, feel good post. It will be short and sweet, fun-filled and/or uplifting. It will be in the form of a video, a photograph, silly saying, cartoon, link to something cool, a happy story, quotation, poem...any which way. But whatever form it comes in, one thing’s for sure...it will (hopefully) kick start your weekend with a smile.

Here is this week’s smile...


Have a great weekend, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Loved the expression on the wet black cat. I have see that one many times in my own house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! The wet black cat got to me too,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the ugliest dog i have ever seen... i just want to hug him to death! So so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @WebDebris & LaelShine: Me, too! I've given baths to cats, so I know that look...so cute and funny.

    @Hellas Frappe: I know...he's so ugly that you can't help but find him adorable!

    ReplyDelete