Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Flowers To Brighten Up The Day

I’ve been really busy as of late, so I haven’t had time to sit down and write certain blog posts (most of the posts you see daily are pre-scheduled). That being said, this week’s garden post is just a display of pretty flowers that my garden showered me with this summer. Perhaps they’ll brighten up your day.

Have a great day, everyone!


Anemone hybrida ‘Honorine Jobert’




Astilbe ‘Diamant’



Astilbe simplicifolia ‘Hennie Graafland’




Buddleia davidii 'Pink Delight'



Chelone obliqua



Crocosmia 'Lucifer'



Echinacea 'Hot Papaya' and Rudbeckia goldsturm



Echinacea purpurea 'White Swan'





Helenium 'Ruby Tuesday'




Hibiscus moscheutos 'Luna Red'



Hydrangea macrophylla 'Masja'




Monarda panorama 'Red Shades'



Morden Sunrise (Roses)



Pulmonaria saccharata 'Sissinghurst White'



Sedum 'Autumn Joy'



Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Those DID brighten up my day, Martha---thank you. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous---they put mine to shame. It's been so hot and dry here this summer and my poor flowers have been badly beset by beastly bugs. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers always brighten up my day. I'm really going to miss all the pretty colours surrounding my home when the cold seasons kick in. I'm already wishing for next spring!

    ReplyDelete