Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Snow? Oh no...

I woke up this morning to this horrible sight:


Ugh...snow already? I really wasn’t prepared for this. As far as I know, it wasn’t even in the forecast. I do remember them (those weather people) warning about freezing rain. But not snow...sigh...


Anyway, it’s here, so there’s only one thing to do: post photos of garden flowers!
(To give the people hope...)








Somewhere under the snow is my beautiful garden...sigh...







Even Mocha doesn’t look impressed.



Isn't it amusing how expressive cats can be?

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha - I can say that because I've been suffering with the white stuff for close to a week now!

    I agree - Mocha does look disgusted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually jealous -- we've only had one tiny snowfall so far, without accumulation, and I like snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having a weirdly dry autumn - would actually like some snow now, or even rain (now I can say this - I'm not working any more this year, and can just stay holed up at home.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, and guess what I woke up to today? What a crazy coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jane: I was really surprised to see the snow when I woke up. Thankfully, it all melted. I hope it doesn't come back for awhile, although I'm not holding my breath.'Tis Canada, after all, eh?

    -------

    @mr_subjunctive: This one didn't last; it melted right away. I don't mind a little snow, but not for months and months and months on end the way we have it here in Canada. That's why I prefer if it arrives in late December; keep it a shorter period.

    -----------

    @Ivynettle: Too funny! Well, ours melted - for now. I'm sure it'll return very soon. And stick around for many, many weeks...sigh...

    ReplyDelete