Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pretty Christmas Cards

One of my favourite things during the holidays is Christmas/holiday/greeting cards. I love sending them as much as I love receiving them. And although I don’t have a particular favourite type of card, there is always that exceptional one that catches my eye.

Below are some Christmas card covers I discovered on my internet journeys that – for some reason or another – really appeal to me.

(1) - I find the image very peaceful

(2) - I really like the colours

(3) Snowmen building snow angels...very cute!
 
(4) - Very calming effect

(5) - Very cute photo of a polar bear

(6) - Nice Colours. Good message.

(7) - I really like the modern look.

(8) - Love the snowman in a globe addition.

(9) - Sweet photo of baby animal with mom (or dad)

(10) - I really like how the red ornaments stand out.

(11) - The red theme is very attractive.

(12) - This one has a very pretty gold theme.

(13) - This is my absolute favourite. It's just so darn cool.
 
(14) - Very magical feeling to it.
(15) - I'm a sucker for cards with birds on the cover.

Did you like any of the above? Which one(s) appealed to you?

5 comments:

  1. The Winter Solstice Goddess and the polar bear is one of my faves too -- I used it on my blog a couple of years ago for a Winter Solstice post! I like the snow men making snow angels too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with both yourself and Debra on this one; love the goddess and polar bear - it also has a Narnia-ish feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowmen making snow angels ... so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All about the polar bears... because there is probably an ice cold Coke in a bottle near by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Debra: It's an amazing image. Very powerful.

    ----

    @Jane: That's it! Narnia! I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of.

    ----

    @Nanacy: That's one of my favourites. It's very simple, but so nice.

    ----

    @WebDebris: Ha ha...so true. Whenever I see an image of a polar bear, I always think of Coke.

    ReplyDelete