Friday, December 23, 2011

A Very Furry Christmas – Part 1

I’ve had a wonderful time this month traveling around the internet viewing, collecting and sharing holiday photos, jokes, videos and an assortment of information. As you’ve clearly noticed, I have a tremendous amount of Christmas spirit in me this year. A lot of it has to do with the fact that we will be headed to Montreal early Sunday morning to share that blessed day with our families. This makes me exceedingly happy because although our home and our lives are in Kingston, a city we adore, we’ve only been here for 2 ½ years, so our families and our oldest, dearest friends live in Montreal. We obviously miss them, especially during the holidays, and are looking forward to seeing them Christmas day. Hence, my enormous holiday spirit.

Below are some very sweet Christmas photos (part 1 of 2) in furry form.

Waiting for Santa

Look at those cute little eyes!

Simply adorable.

Always nice to cuddle up with something.

I just want to squeeze this little critter!

Can't wait to find out what's inside!

What a beautiful cat.

Santa, is that really you?

A puppy in a gift bag.

After a hearty Christmas feast you need a good snooze.

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip to Montreal and enjoy a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debra! I'm very excited about it. A wonderful Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martha, I hope you have a fabulous Christmas in Montreal - I'm jealous! Safe travels. Love all these cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jane! I am very excited about this visit. We won't be staying too long, just a couple of days, but we'll be with loved ones that we miss very much, so it's a trip I'm looking forward to. Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete