Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blogger Commenting Issues Possibly Resolved

I'm not sure if the problems are completely resolved, but I was finally able to comment on some blogs I couldn't comment on before, so here's hoping the issues have been dealt with, or are at least almost over. I have reverted my commenting style back to the embedded form (commenting form is right below each post) and we'll see what happens. If I notice that the problem reoccurs, I’ll revert back to a popup window for commenting as I’ve been doing for the past few days. For now, let’s try out the embedded from, and take it from there.


3 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like my cat. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greedy cat, lol! I am going to revert back too... fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @WebDebris: Cats can be so darn funny sometimes.

    ----

    @Jane: I can see the comments and even write something, but as you can see there are still problems. I can't reply directly to people. Oh well, it's a start...

    ReplyDelete