Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tune Time – December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night)

This hit single by the Four Seasons was released in 1975 and hit number one on the UK Singles Chart on February 21, 1976. It repeated the feat on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 on March 13, 1976, remaining in the top spot for three weeks and one week on Cash Box. On April 10 of the same year, it topped the RPM National Top Singles Chart in Canada.

This is one of those songs that take me back in time to some of the best years of my life.


12 comments:

  1. I was young and toothsome back in 75/76 -- just starting university. I remember this song too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little older than me. I was eleven 10/11 at the time.

      Delete
  2. I remember this as well...even though I was, ahem, in my pram (liar!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...a kitty has nine lives, you know, so there is no solid age :)

      Delete
  3. I know every word to this one and it began playing before I'd opened the video. Great song and it sure brings back good memories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does bring back some great memories!

      Delete
  4. Lol ~ as soon as it started playing my daughter started singing along... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny to see our kids enjoying these old hits.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for those memories Martha! It was a great time to be young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was. A lot of those old songs are still playing on.

      Delete