Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blog Award Time!

“April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.”
- William Shakespeare -

Happy April, everyone. Do you believe that three months of 2012 are already gone? I wish for time to slow down for the next few months, so we can enjoy the nicer weather and the longer days.

In addition to being the start of a new month, it’s also the start to my presenting an award to a favourite blogger. It’s difficult to settle on only one because there are quite a few people that I’d like to offer it to. But select one, I must, so here it is:

This month I’d like to present the award to Kay over at Georgia Girl With An English Heart.


Kay, who is as sweet as honey, always has a kind word for everyone, and her blog posts are cheerful and fun; they’ll put a smile on your face and brighten up your day. You’ll also enjoy the beautiful photos she includes with them.

Congratulations, Kay!

There are no hard and fast rules to the award. You don’t have to display it on your blog if you don’t want to. Or write anything about yourself. Just know that I think you have a 'totally funkalicious' blog, and I’m glad I stumbled across it. The award and a link to your blog will be featured on the right sidebar of my blog for the entire month of April, so others may get a chance to discover you and enjoy what you have to offer.

10 comments:

  1. Dear Martha,
    You are a doll! Thank you so much!
    I will show my award on my blog and I thank you for thinking of me. April is my birthday month so I will consider this my first birthday present this year. Perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Kay! You really deserve it. I'm so happy to hear that the award ended up on your birthday month.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Kay - I love her blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's very sweet. It's going to be tough choosing only one person month. But at least their blog is featured on my blog for an entire month.

      Delete
  3. A great recipient of this month's award! Congratulations to Kay - I am an avid follower and love, love, love her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, April Fool's! Mother Nature fooled us with flurries!! We had spring weather all week and our snow was all gone.... lol! It won't last long, but I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the blinds this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled onto this site and while I don't know Kay's site and so can't comment there, I can say that the photos on this blog are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TB. Nice to see you here. I checked out your blog and it looks like you've gotten a really good one going. I'll have to visit more often. I have a feeling your posts will be quite interesting.

      Delete