Monday, April 23, 2012

Book It - Lightning

This week’s featured book:

Lightning
Author: Dean Koontz

Overview:

A storm struck on the night Laura Shane was born, and there was a strangeness about the weather that people would remember for years. But even more mysterious was the blond-haired stranger who appeared out of nowhere - the man who saved Laura from a fatal delivery.

Years later - another bolt of lightning - and the stranger returned, again to save Laura from tragedy. Was he the guardian angel he seemed? The devil in disguise? Or the master of a haunting destiny beyond time and space?


My Comments:

I’ve read quite a few Dean Koontz books over the years, and this is by far one of my favourites. It’s a fast-paced, exhilarating story that kept me on the edge of my seat as I went from chapter to chapter eager to find out what happens next. This book is impossible to put down; the excitement never ends, the suspense is almost unbearable and the characters sparkle with life. ‘Lightning’ is wonderfully entertaining from beginning to end. And the ending is delightfully surprising...

2 comments: