Saturday, April 14, 2012

International Moment Of Laughter Day

Now, doesn’t this beat all? A holiday that promotes humour and putting a smile on people’s faces. Since it’s ‘Moment of Laughter Day’ almost daily on this blog, it seems I celebrate regularly.

But, okay, I’ll oblige whoever created this unusual holiday...

The objective of this day is to get people to laugh. I think I already did that earlier this morning, but why stop there? Here are some funny pictures that will hopefully tickle your funny bone. Enjoy!











4 comments:

  1. Loved these! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, Jane! Hope you're enjoying some good weather.

      Delete
  2. I swear that bird-poop one is the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...I think anyone who has come out of a car wash can relate to this one.

      Delete