Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blog Award Time!

'Tis like the birthday of the world,
When earth was born in bloom;
The light is made of many dyes,
The air is all perfume:
There's crimson buds, and white and blue,
The very rainbow showers
Have turned to blossoms where they fell,
And sown the earth with flowers.
- Thomas Hood -

Happy May, everyone! We are at the start of another month and it's time to present my award to a favourite blogger. It was very difficult to choose just one since I enjoy so many blogs, but choose only one I must. The good news is that a new month always rolls in, so there'll be another recipient next time.

But...

This month I’d like to present the award to the "LAZY-ASS DOMESTIC KITTEN" that "PURRS AND SCRATCHES" over at her blog: The Sulky Kitten


If you haven't discovered this blog yet, pop over right now. Right now. It is highly entertaining. But be forewarned -- you might pull a muscle from all the laughing you will do, so be careful.

Congratulations, Kitten!

And remember:

There are no hard and fast rules to the award. You don’t have to display it on your blog if you don’t want to. Or write anything about yourself. Just know that I think you have a 'totally funkalicious' blog, and I’m glad I stumbled across it. The award and a link to your blog will be featured on the right sidebar of my blog for the entire month of May, so others may get a chance to discover you and enjoy what you have to offer.

8 comments:

  1. Dear Martha,
    First, let me say that I was so TICKLED that you gave me this award for April,THANKS!
    Secondly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sulky Kitten. Oh my god, I almost laugh my head off at her posts!
    Congratulations to Sulky Kitten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay, you deserved it and I was happy to present it to you. There are so many blogs that I enjoy, and so many bloggers that I am fond of that it's hard to settle on just one each month. I love Sulky Kitten's blog, too. It is such a fun place to hang out.

      Delete
  2. I just checked out her blog. She has a way with words, that sulky feline! Well deserving of this award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so much fun. I stumbled across her blog, read one post and was hooked! I really enjoy her sense of humour.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely surprise!! Thank you so much Martha, I'm honoured! I wouldn't know how to display it on my blog as I am a Techie Idiot, but I am probably going to have it tattooed on my "lazy-ass"! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha... you do with it as you please, kitten. It's all yours. Your blog will be featured all month on my right hand column, so maybe others will visit you.

      Delete
  4. If ANYONE is funkalicious, it is the Sulky Kitten. Well chosen!

    ReplyDelete