Monday, May 21, 2012

Book It - The Other Side Of Midnight

This week’s featured book:

The Other Side Of Midnight
Author: Sidney Sheldon

Overview:

In Paris...Washington...and a fabulous villa in Greece, an innocent American girl becomes a bewildered, horror-stricken pawn in a game of vengeance and betrayal. She is Catherine Douglas, a woman caught in a web of four lives intertwined by passion as her handsome husband pursues an incredibly beautiful film star...and as Constantin Demeris, a legendary Greek tycoon, tightens the strands that control them all...


My Comments:

Don’t begin this book unless you have enough time to finish it because you won’t be able to put it down once you begin reading. It is a story about romantic entanglements, fortune, power, deceit, revenge and ultimate justice. It is thrilling and suspenseful, and the characters are fascinating, memorable and ruthlessly driven. The excitement keeps building as you ponder what happens next...

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Sidney Sheldon in years, Martha, but I do remember really enjoying this one. I think it was one of his most intriguing if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. It was one of the first books I read from Sidney Sheldon, and I loved it.

      Delete
  2. I have three Sidney Sheldon books here to read... eventually. This one sounds good and I'll look for it when I'm next prowling around Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great story. If you run across it, don't hesitate to pick it up!

      Delete