Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tune Time - That Don't Impress Me Much

I’m a huge fan of Shania Twain, a fellow Canuck, and this is, by far, is my favourite song from her. It is the sixth country single from her 1997 album Come on Over, and it hit the top ten in 15 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States. ‘That Don’t Impress Me Much’ was released to North American country radio stations in late 1998


8 comments:

  1. I like her too. I like that song, what is the title...it goes..I'm gonna love you forever and for always... too bad about her husband cheating on her, I hope she is happy with the guy she is with now, who was the husband of the woman who her husband cheated with...got that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know her marital story; it's quite a bizarre setup. It's like they switched partners -- weird. Anyway, I love her music; she's a very talented woman.

      Delete
  2. Aw, I used to line dance to this hee hee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Rare One is crazy nuts for Shania too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a monster hit for her!

    ReplyDelete