Friday, September 21, 2012

Sunny Side Up

“By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one,
you'll become a philosopher...and that is a good thing for any man.”
- Socrates -

-----------------------------------
op•ti•cal il•lu•sion
noun 
optical illusions, plural


1.An experience of seeming to see something that does not exist or that is other than it appears
2.Something that deceives one's eyes and causes such an experience

-----------------------------------

This week’s sunny side up is a picture of a really cool optical illusion.

Is this a courtyard or terrace? You decide...
Pretty cool, huh?

Have a good weekend!

16 comments:

  1. How neat! It reminds me of M. C. Escher's work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these things, and how your mind gets dizzy trying to figure them out.

      Delete
  2. Hi HO Martha....I love this kinda stuff....seriously...it makes your mind work...stagnation be gone....courtyard/terrace....oh I just can't decide. I agree with Bikbik and Roro....!
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it keeps your mind active! No lazy brain for this girl...:)

      Delete
  3. My stomach has the queasies looking at that optical illusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that quote - awesome! but that pic makes me dizzy ... very cool illusion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always loved optical illusions. This one is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely Fall week-end too, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are having a good one, Francie! And enjoying some nice fall weather.

      Delete
  7. It's both! That's all! I think.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is both! That's what makes you go nuts with confusion!

      Delete