Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prepare To Be Cutified!

From the Urban Dictionary:
- cutified - When somebody says something so cute or you see something so cute that you go into a sort of uncontrollable spasm. Symptoms include loss of speech, facial spasms and large smiles.

Some days you just need a dose of cuteness. Today seems like a good day for that. And photos of baby animals are just the right thing for it. Get ready to be to be cutified...15 times!

A teeny tiny chameleon. Utterly adorable.
 
Even crocodiles are adorable (and harmless) when they are babies.
 
Look how sweet a baby bambi is.
 
OHMYGOD! How cute is this baby dolphin?
 
Look at this sweet little elephant. Mama is nearby...watching...protecting.
 
Total cuteness overload with this baby gibbon!
 
Look at those big beautiful eyes on this baby giraffe. Not to mention the goofy look!
 
Baby hamster...super cute!
 
Baby hedgehog cuteness!
 
I'm going to explode with cuteness overload with this baby hippo!
 
Baby marmoset! *squeal*
 
*Double squeal* A tiny mountain gorilla!
 
A panda daycare! *triple squeal*
 
Who knew that baby skunks are so cute?
 
A tiny little foal that you want to *squeeze*.
 
Aren’t these babies just the sweetest little creatures? I am overdosing on cuteness.
 
Photos stolen borrowed from here and here.

24 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful, but that baby giraffe with his little tufts? I'll just scoop him up and take him home, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll be fine with the baby giraffe in your home...until he/she reaches full size/height! Then EEK! :)

      Delete
  2. Quadruple squeal, lol!! They are all so adorable - esp the baby hamster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's so sweet the way it's lying down like that with its tiny feet up in the air!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that panda daycare was just too, TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Makes me squeal with delight every time I see it!

      Delete
  4. I needed to be 'cutified' today Martha! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jim! I'll have to do this again in the future. I think we all need to be 'cutified' now and then.

      Delete
  5. The chameleon cool. So detailed and yet so small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying,aaaahhhhhh. I can barely stand the cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the cute, and I can't decide which photo is the cutest.
    There is just something about babies, Kay!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Martha! So sorry - of course you are not Kay! I was always scrambling my kids' names at school too!

      Delete
    2. There is definitely something about babies. They look so innocent, so fresh...just something that makes us adore them. And don't worry about calling me, Kay! It's an honest mistake, and since she's such a wonderful person, I don't mind being mistaken for her!

      Delete
  8. Hey Martha!
    I love them all, but who knew a baby hamster could be so cute?
    I love that Louise from Fundy Blue called you "Kay"!
    I am not laughing at her, I am laughing with her, since I know I must have done the same thing before!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like hamsters in general, but the babies are that much cuter! We've all made the mistake of calling someone by another name, for sure. Usually, it's because our mind is so busy with so many other things!

      Delete
  9. Fantastic!!! Love cute animals especially baby ones!!!! Thanks for the smiles and the cuteness!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. A good dose of cuteness is always a good thing to have.

      Delete
  10. Darling! My favorite is the skunk! My cute craving has been satisfied for the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just up your alley! Being 'cutified' is something I get from your blog, but when I ran across these babies, I had to share. I love that little skunk, too; it's so darn cute!

      Delete