Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Silliness

Time to laugh!


Why Did You Have To Die?

A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started back toward his car when his attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating, “Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?” The first man approached him and said, “Sir, I don’t wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I’ve ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent?” The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied, “My wife’s first husband.”







10 comments:

  1. my dog doesn't really fit in her pet bed either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! A great start to Saturday! Thanks Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one and the last one are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun giggles! Love that last kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is freaking hilarious!!!! Thank you for making me laugh as I rise from the dead ;-) ( the flu virus)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahahahahaha! The Eminem one is so funny. Also loved the poor puppy who feared for his life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol!! These are great - I feel for that second husband, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha... and I always thought those bears should have eaten her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) You always make me smile! Thanks Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you all enjoyed! And I hope you've also all enjoyed a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete