Friday, February 1, 2013

Blog Award Time!

“February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March.”
- Dr. J. R. Stockton -

Happy February!

It's the start of the last crappiest month of the winter season. Weather-wise, that is. Because there is Valentine’s Day to look forward to, and my birthday, after all. So it’s not totally crappy.

But anyway, let’s just say that we’re one HUGE step closer to spring.

With the start of a new month comes the presentation of my homemade award to one of my favourite bloggers. So, let’s get to that.

This month I’d like to present the award to Ana, who is a talented artist, and the author of Introverted Art. She is a fellow introvert who bares her soul through the profound thoughts and lovely artwork that she shares with every blog post. If you haven’t discovered this beautiful person and all she has to offer, head on over there right now! Just click here to be transported.

Congratulations, Ana!

And remember:
There are no hard and fast rules to the award. You don’t have to display it on your blog if you don’t want to. Or write anything about yourself. Just know that I think you have a 'totally funkalicious' blog, and I’m glad I stumbled across it. The award and a link to your blog will be featured on the right sidebar of my blog for the entire month of February, so others may get a chance to discover you and enjoy what you have to offer.

I wish you all a lovely month ahead. Spring is on its way! Here’s a photo to make you smile...



18 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice! Ana's work -- both posts and art -- are so beautiful and heartfelt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Ana - her artwork and blog are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a beloved member in our wonderful circle of blogging friends!

      Delete
  3. I bow to Her Funkalicious Majesty -- Ana is a most worthy blog queen for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Ana's blog - a very worthy recipient :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this paper joke....! I want to thank you for last month`s special award and now it`s February and Ana`s turn....now everyone get yerself over dare, hear!
    Yeah, spring is just around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Sophie! And I hope you had a wonderful birthday --- especially devouring that cake.

      Yes, next stop is spring!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing Ana's blog, Martha. I became a follower! Her art is calming and peaceful. Loved your cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, how did I miss this??????!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! I feel humbled. This week has been insane :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem, Ana! It's not a big deal. And you are welcome :)

      Delete
  8. Love the comic!! And I agree Ana's blog is very wonderful!! Love her art as well and she is a gifted blogger too!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete