Friday, March 8, 2013

Sunny Side Up

"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million."
- Walt Streightiff -

One of them is a water puddle...

Today’s end of the week smile is the cutest, sweetest video...



I love the way this little boy, whose name is Arthur, stops to enjoy a little play time in the puddle. After all, what’s the hurry? And I find it so heartwarming how his dog, Watson, patiently waits for him, and even looks back now and then to make sure all is well.

We can learn a lot from these two best friends...like slowing down once in awhile to appreciate the small but beautiful moments in life.

Make it a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Good one, Martha. The quiet spaces are important. Why do we feel the need to fill them with activity? Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why, but it's moments like this that make life so beautiful. This little boy and his dog know how to slow down and simply enjoy. A great weekend to you!

      Delete
  2. That is so sweet - you always find the best stuff! Have a great one yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one put a huge smile on my face. It's so cute!

      Delete
  3. this made me smile Martha :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet video -- the simple joys of a puddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the simple joys of a puddle! Kids know that well.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Martha for finding this video and sharing it with us. It's left me with a smile for my day. I hope you have a great sunshiney day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. So adorable!

      Delete
  6. Ahhhhh... the simple things in life. Always the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to end the day Martha. Thanks so much for posting this. Have a great weekend and I hope you find a 'puddle' to play in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should LOOK for puddles to play in. Kids have it right; they know how to slow down.

      Delete
  8. I don't know who I love more, the boy or the dog. What a great pair!

    ReplyDelete