Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weird And Wacky Garden Ornaments

This is the time of year when I get the urge to add something interesting to my garden. I went online and did a search on garden ornaments, and ran across some really fun and bizarre things. Some of them made me laugh out loud and I just had to share them with you. So you can laugh along with me.

Check out these weird and wacky garden ornaments that will have your neighbours raising an eyebrow or two. And possibly putting together a petition...


I love this one!









This is really cool!






Most of these wacky creations are from Design Toscano.

Aren’t some of them crazy? And kind of cool, too...

25 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaaaaa.. I LOVE that first one! Also the sasquatch and skeleton. I'm ashamed to admit I immediately thought of how I'd love to have these in our garden to aggravate our neighbours lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you're certainly not alone! That is one of the first thoughts that came to my mind, too!

      Delete
  2. Some of these would be great for Hallow'een! I think the skeleton is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Halloween would be a good time for many of these!

      Delete
  3. These are great. Particularly the digging doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez, our old garden gnome clearly doesn't cut it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever we used to have is slowly disintegrating into the beyond. Some of those ideas above just might scare off any intruders...great idea then!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mario pirahana plant one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing! People can be so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cool! Loved the first one also. The alien was probably my second favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are funny or creepy, sometimes both!!! I think I'll stick with my garden fairy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fairy ornaments. I should look those up, too!

      Delete
  10. those are great! I like 'Nessy' ... and the rock with zipper lips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great Martha! And put in that 'right spot' would be very effective!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I added these to my front lawn, I've no doubt my neighbours would notice! We would be the most popular house in the neighbourhood...but not necessarily in a good way...LOL...

      Delete
  12. Fantastic! Have to show my sister these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these ornaments are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete