Thursday, May 16, 2013

All The Way From Singapore

My mailbox had another surprise in it, this time all the way from Singapore.

Can you guess who sent it from what’s written on the envelope?


Yes, it’s from one of my favourite bloggers! The very sweet and talented Janice, author of BIKBIK AND RORO and creator of beautiful and unique things. Like what she sent me. Take a look:
 

Aren’t these postcards and stickers simply adorable?



And that wasn’t all. There was another little surprise wrapped carefully with lovely stickers to keep it all in place.



And inside I found the sweetest pin. *sqeal*


Isn’t it the cutest thing? I felt like a little kid...all excited as I unwrapped all these treasures. Not only is Janice a talented lady, but also a beautiful soul.

Thank you, Janice, for putting a smile on my face. I really appreciate all this with all my heart. Your wonderful creations could not have come at a better time!

26 comments:

  1. WOW, I would be jumping up and down just to see a letter all the way from Singapore. That is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's very exciting receiving mail from so far away!

      Delete
  2. oh Martha, how adorable is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan is such a lovely girl and I'm a huge fan of her adorable creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she certainly is a lovely girl. Such a good soul.

      Delete
  4. Those gifts are so cheery! And imagine - they came all the way from Singapore! What a lovely way to start your day - or your long week-end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! All the way from Singapore. That alone is exciting.

      Delete
  5. From one sweet blogger to another! How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the packaging and the anticipation. And the pin is so sweet. A very talented blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all such a wonderful surprise. Really made my day!

      Delete
  7. Eep!!! O Martha, I'm so glad they arrived safely and you liked them! It's so awesome to think they're all the way in Canada!! Pin Kitty to your sweater will you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all the way in Canada! In a good home :) Everything is so adorable, and the timing was so perfect with all the hectic stuff of the week. I will definitely pin 'Kitty' to my sweater. And I thank you again!

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful post!
    I love so much that shared this with us, almost as if I had gotten it myself!
    I agree, Janice is very talented and very funny and sweet, much like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what fun! a package from Janice!!!! I just love the things she makes - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does make the loveliest things! This was a wonderful surprise.

      Delete
  10. Oh! It's Mom's things! I love Kitty's happy smile :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love kitty's smile, too! And she has a good home here :)

      Delete