Monday, May 13, 2013

Chuckles and Chortles

Time to get silly...



The Genie

A sales rep, an administration clerk and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."

"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone.

In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep.

"I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of pina coladas and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone.

"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager.

The manager says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."


 
 

16 comments:

  1. LOL, these are funny! The Tooth Fairy reminds me when my son lost his tooth while eating corn. He sent a letter to the tooth fairy saying he accidentally ate it but would still like the money.
    I still have that letter somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaHa awesome laughs. Sadly, I know someone who is just like that buzz kill of a manager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the internet cat poker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Strong-arming the Tooth Fairy -- that takes a real hardass. Annisa probably grew up to be the Manager in the 3 wishes joke, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous collection of funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great way to start Monday... thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We couldn't get a sitter! hahahahahaha! Thanks for the smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. an early morning laugh, how unusual for me-thanks xxx lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Very nice blog and interesting posts, great atmosphere.
      Have a nice day. :)
    Welcome to our blog about photography. +
    I hope you also enjoy it with us.

    Greetings!

    "Do what you love is not even that, but anyway"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the one with the cats playing cards! Look at Grumpy there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha the cat card game! Becky doesn't just leave me a note for money when her teeth drop -- she tells me point blank lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you all enjoyed! I am unable to respond to each message personally. It's been a hectic period and I'm overloaded!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL They were all good! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete