Monday, May 27, 2013

Chuckles and Chortles

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was great, and I must say that I am very pleased with my decision to stop blogging on Saturday and Sunday. It's given me time to concentrate on other things like gardening and photography.

But now it's Monday, and the start of a brand new week. Let's start it off right with a chuckle or two...


Country Songs That Didn’t Quite Make It

- Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth Cause I'm Kissing You Good-bye

- I Sold A Car To A Guy Who Stole My Girl, But It Don't Run So We're Even

- I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

- I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lying On My Back Cryin' Over You

- If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now

- My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love You

- She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger

- You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat

- Her Teeth Were Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure

- She's Looking Better After Every Beer


 


 
 
A wonderful week to all of you!

22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I saw some of those country song titles on Ellen the other day and laughed so hard my water came out my nose. The first one is the best! Haven't we all been there? That last kiss good-bye with some loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first line got me right off the bat!! Hilarious!!! Thanks Martha...a very good way to get started today!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is the ring and finger one

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sense of humour, Martha, the country song list was hillarious (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know every visit with you is good for at least half a dozen good chuckles, Martha... keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a fun chortle inducing series. I love the list of country music songs - especially the dogfight one. Ouch. Those kitties are cute too. What's the fireman waiting for?

    Be well, Martha.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee Hee, I need to try that,grow my own cats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martha, these are all so funny, I can't even pick a favorite! What a great way to start off my week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Martha! I just read through all your May posts, the ones I had already read and the ones I hadn't! Your posts always make me smile! You brighten my day! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just know you're having a great week, you lucky gal!

      Delete
  10. oh the jogging one is just priceless!!! That's me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very funny, i didn't know how to grow cats but I had a sneaking suspicion that I looked like that when I was jogging. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should try growing a few cats in my garden. Should be fun!

      Delete