Friday, May 24, 2013

Sunny Side Up

"To get all there is out of living, we must employ our time wisely, never being in too much
of a hurry to stop and sip life, but never losing our sense of the enormous value of a minute."
- Robert Updegraff -

The last post of the week is an entertaining compilation of people running for trains in slow motion. Which is your running-to-catch-the-train style? The getaway? The high heel shuffle? The stampede? Or one of the others? I had a hard time choosing because I fall into many of the categories, but if I had to settle on one, it would be the “I’m not running run”.


(If you can’t see the video here or on Vimeo, try it at this location on YouTube.)

Make it a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. OMG the guy still taking the time to check out the chicks was really funny. Gotta have priorities ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was great! I need the "I wanna run, but can't run, still in a hurry, scuttle, shuffle, hobble" hahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now try saying that a few times! Sounds like a tongue twister :)

      Delete
  3. Impossible to run non-doofusly when wearing a raincoat and lugging a briefcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh! Now I need my Top Gun soundtrack though. I'm the shuffle limp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After watching this video, that song has been stuck in my head!

      Delete
  5. I like "The Still Got Time to Check Out Chicks" style! But as I said earlier this week on my blog, I only run when the police are chasing me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try not to get caught, Debra. We'd miss you too much :)

      Delete
  6. oh boy ... I'm guilty of many of these! I'm always running for a train :) but probably my style is simply 'I'm running' !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably get to see all these styles regularly!

      Delete
  7. Haha what a unique compilation. Have a wonderful weekend Martha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fun video for the end of the week. Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

      Delete
  8. Oh just seeing that makes me tense! I hate being in Toronto and part of the made dash to get the train. Yikes! They move like lightening!! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the pace in smaller cities much more to my liking. When I was living in Montreal, I felt more stressed and certainly more rushed. I'm much happier now in Kingston!

      Delete
  9. It's been too long since I've ridden a train :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. It's been many years for me, too.

      Delete
  10. The 'i'm not running run' that's me.
    Haven't run since 1975.
    Don't intend to run anytime soon.
    lol

    ReplyDelete