Monday, June 3, 2013

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy June, everyone! I hope you are all keeping well. I’ve been crazily busy in the garden and around the house. When I’m not outside working on my botanical haven until I'm ready to drop, I’m inside working on renovations until I'm ready to drop. Like painting. All of a sudden I’m into painting. Who knew I’d actually be enjoying this. But despite the frantic pace, I’m still finding time to enjoy photography --- and your wonderful blogs.

Let’s get to today’s post, which is all about tickling the funny bone...


 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 


I wish you all a great month ahead.

22 comments:

  1. These are hilarious!!! Sure hope Donna Marie was surprised on her big day, and yea, I would run away while the mountain lion ate my small children for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...and if you have a lot of small children, you'd have a very good chance, too!

      Delete
  2. Funny! I also like the mountain lion advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I declare!! Never thought of it this way!! Hm-m-m.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahah! Thanks for my Monday smiles, Martha! Enjoy your gardening. Sure is a different summer than last year, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is. Much cooler, much wetter. I am grateful for that!

      Delete
  5. This is a great mix. I especially like the wall that can't be found - very clever.

    Happy June back to you.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the cat one! Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious. the cat chasing its soul got me for sure lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo pour ton blog plein d'humour, Martha, qui fait du bien au moral.
    Amitiés.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laughed out loud at the birthday party one.

    ReplyDelete