Monday, August 5, 2013

Chuckles and Chortles

I hope you all found time for some fun on the weekend. Or got a chance to relax. Or did whatever makes you happy. Summer seems to be passing so quickly, doesn't it? And although I look forward to autumn and all its beauty, I don’t care much for winter. Not because it doesn’t have its own charm, but because it lasts much too long.

Oh well, no use worrying about it from now; I’ll deal with it when the time comes. Today, let’s get to one of my favourite posts of the week...the one that tickles the funny bone...









REJECTED DR. SEUSS BOOKS

- Herbert the Pervert Likes Sherbert

- Fox In Detox

- Who Shat in the Hat?

- The Flesh-Eating Lorax









Have a great day, everyone, and a fabulous week!

28 comments:

  1. LOL - these are my favorite posts too - love love love the Biker Chicks
    OXXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like starting my week with a few laughs. Actually, I like starting every day like that!

      Delete
  2. These are great! Thanks for the laugh this morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I am sad summer is going too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sad, too, and I hope that winter won't be too bad this year.

      Delete
  4. never get a bird with a cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning ;) I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells...

    LOVE Dr. Seuss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does. A boost of humour together with some caffeine works wonders for me.

      Delete
  6. Love these, Martha... the Dr. Seuss is just the right amount of "weird" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Dr. Seuss would have gotten a kick out of these.

      Delete
  7. Must show my 97 year old aunt 'biker chicks'. She was a biker chick before she got married in 1940, ha ha! Enjo this beautiful long week-end, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool, Francie! I bet she was something during those years.

      Delete
  8. HA! Thanks for the chuckles. I can just imagine our cats trying to pull that "I was only pole dancing" trick on me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always post at least one thing that evokes a laugh out loud. This time, it's the biker chicks. Darn cute!

    Have a great week, Martha.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last one did it for me!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. "While you were out, we settled our differences".....that's lovely!

    ReplyDelete