Monday, January 27, 2014

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy Monday, friends. Another weekend has come and gone. Did you enjoy it? I hope you did. And I hope you’re not having the type of weather we’re having here. Cold. Snow. Snow Cold. Snow. Snow. Snow. Cold. That’s about it. I’ll be happy when this month is over. Next month, too.

I was speaking to my mother the other day, and she mentioned how frustrating this time of year is. She doesn't venture out on really harsh winter days because she’s afraid of slipping and falling, and really hurting herself. This time of year is especially difficult for the elderly, and for people with limited mobility. I hope this weather improves soon for everyone's sake, but especially for theirs.

Anyway, enough about the crappy weather. Let’s laugh a little...









Wishing you all a great week!

26 comments:

  1. Good morning, Martha ;) …. nice chuckling and chortling stuff … love the 1 in every 5 kittens can see captions… HAHaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is so funny! The photo is perfect for it.

      Delete
  2. My stomach has definitely done that many a time in a quiet classroom lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is so funny I love them all but the one with the black cat looks just like Sam and everytime I wash the entire bedsheets and bedcover, she brings it up all over,...still it's funny thanks for sharing always yours, from Montreal-born, me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My black cat is a trouble maker with the sheets! She makes it almost impossible to fix the bed. And then all that black hair all over the place. But I love her, anyway :)

      Delete
  4. These gave me a much-needed chuckle this morning. :-) Love the one with the kitties and the caption.

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny ones, I like the art one the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! How many times did that happen to me in a classroom full of classmates taking a test?? A LOT. Lol again. And karma'after the bowling ball! That's hilarious. Payback can be a b****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens to me all the time when I'm in a quiet setting!

      Delete
  7. LOL ! Thanks for the giggle ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  8. funny! thanks for today's chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Changing the sheets is an all-day process around here, Martha... playing with the "lumps" is way too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! My kids have finals this week so I sent the first one to my kids.

    And my cats feign affection for food.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL thanks for the laughs!!!!! We haven't had that much snow, but lots of cold, cold weather. It is to continue for the next few days, hopefully without the snow (fingers crossed).
    And my cats always want affection, they sit and stare at me until I pet them or play with them, if I try to ignore them they get all cutesy and start playing and running around until, yes I pet them again! LOL! Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your cats sounds very cuddly and friendly! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete