You're Too Old For Trick Or Treating If...
- you get winded from knocking on the door.
- you lose your balance and fall over when someone drops a candy bar in your bag.
- people say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and you're not wearing a mask.
- you're the only super hero in the neighborhood with a walker.
- you have a bag full of restraining orders by the end of the night.
Looks like you’ll be staying home tonight, huh? Aw, now you feel bad. Here, have a mini cupcake. I made a whole bunch of them to send to school with my daughter today.
|mom nom nom...|
Now that you’re feeling much better, I have a another treat for you! You know the 1962 “Monster Mash” novelty song by Bobby “Boris” Pickett? The one that was released that year just before Halloween and has been a perennial favourite ever since?
Well, what would happen if no one came to the monster mash? Find out in the hilarious parody tune below. If you’re going to watch only one video today, make it this one...
Wishing you all a spooktacular weekend!