Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Reminder To Vote For Me!

Thank you to all who have already voted. And to those who haven't please consider going to the link below to vote for the image you see on this page that I've entered into a local contest.

Click here: Kingstonist’s Greatest Photo Contest

Make sure to go to the bottom of the page (below the images). Click on the circle before my name to select me (Martha _P) and press on the vote button below the names. Do not just click on my image. It'll take you to Flickr but a vote won't be casted.




Thanks to everyone who has supported me!

11 comments:

  1. Great photo, and all the best with the competition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't really anticipate winning but second place wouldn't be bad.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Adam! I'm hoping to at least move up in line.

      Delete
  3. I tried voting from my tablet, and it would not let me. But I was able to vote from the pc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I tried voting from my smartphone when we were out for coffee and I couldn't. Weird.

      Delete
    2. Were you signed in still? I was. Going to try signing out. Not sure if that will help.

      Delete
    3. I had never signed in with the phone. First time. Total failure :) Oh well...

      Delete
  4. I just voted. Can I vote everyday???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look like it. I think they check your IP (computer) address and see that you've already voted. I tried but I can't vote from my computer again. Either way, thanks, Francie! One vote is certainly more than enough.

      Delete